Hi there! I’m Hanna.
I’d like to let you know a little more about me, so here are a few things that I hope will give you an idea of who I am, what I love & what my life is about.
- I’m a yoga teacher & student, dancer, artist, writer, mother, optimist & dreamer.
- I currently live in Brisbane, Australia with my partner & our 2 year old son.
- I grew up in a small country town in Central Victoria, which by the time I was 18 felt desperate to escape from!
- I made the move to Melbourne after finishing high school to study dance at Patrick School of the Arts.
- In 2010 I booked a one-way plane to ticket to London, where I lived for 10 years.
- I’ve worked as an independent dancer, retail assistant, shot girl, promo model, sales associate, receptionist, night club masseuse, fitness instructor, yoga teacher, freelance writer, artist & wellness centre manager so far!
- I believe everything in life happens for a reason & that humanity needs more trust in the universe!
- I have travelled to India twice to study yoga. It’s one of my favourite places.
- I spent 6 months living in Vancouver, Canada in 2017 but didn’t feel enough of a connection with the city to want to stay.
- I love the ocean, fairy lights, travel, colours, philosophy, nature, cities, art, poetry, theatre & deep conversations.
If you’d like to know anything else about me or are interested in chatting about how we can collaborate, let’s connect.